At Roscha & Odne LLP, we consider our biggest successes to be those that allow our clients to avoid the time, trouble, and expense of litigation. But for those cases that do necessitate going to court, you can rely on us to use every tool available to win judgment in your favor. Here are just a few examples of our successful outcomes on behalf of our clients.
- Represented the owner/developer of a million-square-foot mixed-use project, assisting in negotiating and drafting the Development Agreement, obtaining all required entitlements, presenting the project to the Planning Commission and City Council, and representing the client throughout environmental processing at the local (CEQA), state, and federal (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers) levels.
- Assisted our client in obtaining Acquisition and Development Agreements for property on a former military base.
- Negotiated and obtained the rights to develop and construct a multiplex theater, and later assisted the theater in acquiring land from the city.
- Represented homebuilders in numerous land transactions, from drafting purchase agreements and assisting with title review and feasibility analyses, to drafting/reviewing construction contracts.
- Represented a client in acquiring vacant property, negotiating and drafting a Development Agreement, and securing entitlement to develop a 500-unit subdivision, and the subsequent sale of the subdivision to a national homebuilder.
- Represented the owner of property in developing a 3,000-unit subdivision in the Bay Area.
- Assisted numerous contractors and subcontractors with recording and enforcing mechanics liens.
- Represented a custom homebuilder in arbitration against a homeowner regarding alleged defects, and prevailed with an award for builder.
- Represented developer in sale of unimproved real property in Northern California for a large residential development, with an estimated sale value of $500,000,000.
- Represented a developer/owner in the negotiation and drafting of Disposition and Development Agreement with different Northern California Redevelopment Agencies for purchase of unimproved real property, CEQA compliance, development entitlements, procurement of project financing, negotiation and drafting of design and construction documents large retail projects including multiplex movie theater.
- Negotiated and drafted a Disposition and Development Agreement with Northern California Redevelopment Agency, assemblage of multiple parcels of unimproved real property, CEQA compliance, development entitlements, procurement of project financing and negotiation and drafting of design and construction contracts for a new motor vehicle sales and repair facility.
- Formed a joint venture for the acquisition of multiple unimproved parcels for the development of a large, mixed-use project including approximately 1,500 residential units in Northern California.
- Represented a developer for the acquisition of unimproved land in Northern California for the development of a regional retail center, involving CEQA compliance, development entitlements, project financing, design and construction documents and agreements for lease of completed building.
- Formed a joint venture for acquisition of multiple parcels, financing, CEQA compliance, land use entitlements and construction of office tower in San Francisco.